During “Passion Never Retires” for Coaches and Advisors you’ll deepen in your coaching of professionals and entrepreneurs beyond all recognition. As Peter reveals the in-depth story techniques needed to create your own Passion Never Retires coaching process, you’ll work passionate at the deepest level of your creativity.
Evolve from student to master storyteller and become a Passion Never Retires Expert
Become a Storytelling expert
Using in-depth story-telling and story-questing techniques you’ll create your own story coaching process and work energetically at the deepest level with professionals.
Gain an exquisite set of story skills to help you work with others creativitely, with power and authenticity – from your passion and soul to theirs
Your storytelling enriched and strengthened
On “Passion Never Retires” for Coaches and Advisors you’ll explore your own story, the story you tell yourself – conscious and/or unconscious about the very reason behind your existence on this planet. You will begin telling your story stronger by applying the three rules of great storyteling: 1. make it a quest, 2. act with purpose 3. be in flow every day of your life. Live your quest.
With Storytelling skills now part of your DNA, at Passion Never Retires you’ll:
- Throw away the formula and let passion guide you spontaneously and intuitively, with true creativity
- Feel confident working with a wide array of specific stories of clients including their myths about making money, self promotion and time management.
- Elicit and reveal the real core story conflicts underneath the surface story
- Experience a full Passion Never Retires with the twelve archetypes, the seven story plots, the two big conflicts in everyone’s story and the great resolutions of your story; tragedy and comedy.
Passion Never Retires for Coaches and Advisors
- Five days of face-to-face instruction with Peter de Kuster
- Three-year authorization to practice the endorsed story discovery methods and models
- Special website with all storytelling frameworks and models used in the course, plus a list of exemplars for each model and facilitation instructions for all exercises
- The right to use the name ‘Passion Never Retires’ Expert for use in your promotional materials, business cards, and marketing and training collateral
- Personal foreword in your book, or your website, or your materials by Peter de Kuster telling about our partnership.
- One day follow-up session, after being certified, with Peter de Kuster to be spent with either you alone, with your staff/employees, or with client(s), to jump-start the application of your certification training.
The five-day “Passion Never Retires” for Coaches and Advisors covers the following:
- Monday – The Power of your Story. Rewrite your story and transform your creative business and life.
- Tuesday – Passion Never Retires. Hitting the Sweet Spot with your Stories with the 12 Archetypes and the Seven Plots.
- Wednesday – Your Clients Story. Discovering your clients stories. Find your ideal clients everyday by asking for their stories.
- Thursday – Telling your Story. Jumpstart the creative process of you and your clients with the use of great storytelling. (You are the Storyteller of your Own Life, you can create your own Legend, or Not!)
- Friday – Making the Story Connection. Connecting your story with the story of your clients to enhance your reputation, enrich your relations and make more money doing what you love. Each day consists of:
- 1/3 of day: Presentation of storytelling frameworks and models
- 1/3 of day: Participation in facilitated storytelling exercises and review of story questionnaires
- 1/3 of day: Open discussion among participants and ideation about alternative story questing applications specific to each participant’s needs
In addition, some evening dining and other experiences will be scheduled.
The dedicated follow-up session provides an opportunity for each guide to work side-by-side with Peter de Kuster in applying the ‘Passion Never Retires’ material. This not only helps to ensure Passion Never Retires work becomes translated into action, but it enables Peter to offer additional feedback based on real-world interaction.
Admission into Passion Never Retires requires:
- Submission of the Passion Never Retires questionnaire. Each questionnaire is individually reviewed by Peter de Kuster, who then makes the determination of accepted candidates
- Pre-journey skype call with Peter to discuss your personal objectives for leveraging the “Passion Never Retires” for Coaches and Advisors.
The application steps ensure that we admit only those candidates who demonstrate sufficient acuity with the principles outlined in Passion Never Retires and who have compelling plans for leveraging their Certification within their business, their work, their organization or with their clients.
Applications can be submitted via email to email@example.com
Course fees are Euro 2.995 excluding VAT which includes all materials and most meals. An invoice for 50% is assessed upon acceptance into the Course. The remaining fees will be invoiced 30 days prior to the Course, and must be paid in full prior to attendance.
Additional details on lodging and related activities will be sent following acceptance into the Course.
Questions? Contact Peter at 0031 6 33661772 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Private Certification Courses Also Available
Based on market demand from companies who want more in-depth knowledge and understanding of our The Heroine’s Journey content, we now offer private Certification programs on an “in-house” basis to individual companies. This approach is ideal for organizations who want to equip an ensemble of internal change agents intent on creating a more storytelling -focused enterprise.
The private course presents the same original Peter de Kuster material as found in the public course, with added focus on the company’s own marketplace challenges and opportunities. And we stage the course at your location, minimizing participant travel costs.
Private Certification Courses can be scheduled anytime throughout the year. Call 0031 6 33661772 or send along your email inquiry now to email@example.com