Passion Never Retires Coaching: How to add meaningful value to your clients’ lives.
Have You Seen People Fail at Retirement?
It’s pretty sad to see people work for 40 years then fail to plan for how they will live and enjoy their “retired” years.
As a financial advisor, you are in a unique position to facilitate retirement conversations with your clients and help ensure they live the best life possible with the money they have.
Peter de Kuster, one of the world’s leading business storytellers trains financial services professionals on how to become their client’s Passion Never Retires Coach.
By becoming your client’s Passion Never Retires Coach, you can guide them through this major life and business transition and ensure it is everything they hoped it would be.
JOIN NOW and get immediate access to everything in the program.
Keep scrolling below for all the details, including the sessions, the tools, and yes, the price.
- 5 action-packed days of storytelling sessions with Peter de Kuster. This seminar includes access to the training presentation on a special website.
- Key written highlights from each session.
- 5 client-facing tools, assessments, and resources that you can use with your clients.
- An amazing public story presentation: Passion Never Retires. Create a Life and Work You Love and Never Want to Retire From. This is an incredible lead-generation presentation that you get to customize with your brand. This turnkey seminar, all by itself, is worth the entire price of the program.
Details of Each Session:
- What retirement used to look like and what it’s moving toward.
- The role of money in retirement.
- The advisor’s new role in the new retirement story.
- Client-Facing Tool: What is your Story? Checklist
- Why the future of retirement may still involve “work.”
- Working with clients to help them use their money in ways that will maximize life satisfaction.
- The advisor’s role in guiding clients through telling their life story .
- Client-Facing Tool: The Passion Never Retires Storyboard
- Why now is the time to begin measuring your clients’ progress on a more personal level.
- The They Lived Happily Ever After Index and how you can use it to focus clients on managing their money in a way that improves their life.
- The advisor’s role in the They Lived Happily Ever After Process™.
- Client-Facing Tool: They Lived Happily Ever Assessment and Index
- The five steps of the Passion Never Retires Coaching Process.
- Positioning yourself as a Passion Never Retires Coaching Expert.
- The advisor’s role in the Passion Never Retires Coaching Process.
- Client-Facing Tool: The Passion Never Retires Coaching Step-by-Step Process
- Discover your clients’ story about their goals, hopes, and fears about retirement.
- Expertly guide your clients to prepare for retirement and ensure that critical first year is a success.
- Address the story that your clients tell to themselves that don’t bring them to where they want to be and rewrite that story with them.
- Discuss the They Lived Happily Ever After Index with your clients to ensure their money is being used to effectively enhance their life.
- Offer your clients predictable and measurable value that doesn’t depend on the markets going up.
- Use your new storytelling tools and skills to add more new clients than ever before.
About Peter de Kuster
Peter de Kuster is the founder of Passion Never Retires, Telling the Financial Story, The Heroine’s Journey & Hero’s Journey project, a storyteller which helps professionals to create careers and lives based on whatever story is most integral to their lifes and careers (values, traits, skills and experiences). Peter’s approach combines in-depth storytelling and marketing expertise, and for over 20 years clients have found it effective with a wide range of creative business issues.
Peter is writer of the series The Heroine’s Journey and Hero’s Journey books, he has an MBA in Marketing, MBA in Financial Economics and graduated at university in Sociology and Communication Sciences.
The price of this five day seminar is Euro 3.495 excluding VAT per person. There are special prices when you want to attend with three or more people.
This seminar will be offered in 2020 in Amsterdam, Brussels, London, Paris, Rome, Barcelona, Florence, Berlin, Malaga, Los Angeles, San Francisco, New York and Melbourne
You can reach Peter for questions about dates and the program by mailing him at email@example.com
09.40 Tea & Coffee on arrival
10.00 Morning Session
13.00 Lunch Break
14.00 Afternoon Session