The Passion Never Retires Expert Certification course is intimate, intensive instruction in the ideas, frameworks, and approaches of business storytelling.
This annual course, taught personally by Peter de Kuster certifies executives, managers, consultants, and trainers as officially endorsed experts in Peter’s rich portfolio of storytelling frameworks, ideation tools and methods. The program provides in-depth coverage of Passion Never Retires principles and models, training and practice in creative storytelling techniques, and approaches for effectively sharing these ideas with others. The focus is on transferring knowledge, skills and resources necessary for creating and enhancing compelling experiences — either for individual business coaches, external clients or internal employees.
The Passion Never Retires Certification Course provides:
- Five days of face-to-face instruction with Peter de Kuster
- Five-year authorization to practice the endorsed methods and models
- Numbered and framed Passion Never Retires Expert Certificate, signed by Peter de Kuster
- Special Passion Never Retires Expert website with all storytelling frameworks and models used in the course, plus a list of exemplars for each model and facilitation instructions for all exercises
- Personal page on the Passion Never Retires website for the expert introduced by Peter de Kuster.
- One day follow-up session, after being certified, with Peter de Kuster with either you alone, with your staff/employees, or with client(s), to jump-start the application of your certification training.
The five-day course covers the following:
- Monday – Envisioning Passion Never Retires experiences via the Progression of Economic Value and storytelling – the business
- Tuesday – Hitting the Sweet Spot (4 Golden Rules of Storytelling) and THEME-ing
- Wednesday – Customizing experiences by enriching the Customer Story and Twelve ArcheTypes of Mass Storytelling
- Thursday – Coaching people to act via business storytelling (Your Story Is Your Business)
- Friday – Getting your clients into Action via Transformative Storytelling.
Each day consists of:
- 1/3 of day: Presentation of storytelling frameworks and models
- 1/3 of day: Participation in facilitated exercises and review of facilitation instructions
- 1/3 of day: Open discussion among participants and ideation about alternative applications specific to each participant’s needs
In addition, some evening dining and meetings with creative entrepreneurs in the world city we are visiting will be scheduled.
The dedicated follow-up session provides an opportunity for each certified instructor to work side-by-side with Peter de Kuster. This not only helps to ensure the course work becomes translated into action, but it enables Peter to offer additional feedback based on real-world interaction.
Admission into the course requires:
- Submission of the Passion Never Retires questionnaire.Each application is individually reviewed by Peter de Kuster, who then make the determination of accepted candidates
- Pre-course phone call with Peter to discuss your personal objectives for leveraging the training and Certification.
The application steps ensure that we admit only those candidates who demonstrate sufficient engagement with the principles outlined in Passion Never Retires and who have compelling plans for leveraging their Certification within their organizations or with their clients.
Questionnaires can be requested by mailing Peter de Kuster at email@example.com Completed questionnaires can be submitted to the same mailadress.
Course fees are EURO 7.500 which includes all materials and most meals. An invoice for 50% is assessed upon acceptance into the Course. The remaining fees will be invoiced 30 days prior to the Course, and must be paid in full prior to attendance.
Additional details on lodging and related activities will be sent following acceptance into the Course.
Questions? Contact Peter de Kuster at email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Private Certification Courses Also Available
Based on market demand from companies who want more in-depth knowledge and understanding of our Passion Never Retires content, we now offer private Certification programs on an “in-house” basis to individual companies. This approach is ideal for organizations who want to equip an ensemble of internal change agents intent on creating a more passion-storytelling-focused enterprise.
The private course presents the same original Peter de Kuster material as found in the public course, with added focus on the company’s own marketplace challenges and opportunities. And we stage the course at your location, minimizing participant travel costs.
Private Certification Courses can be scheduled anytime throughout the year. Send along your email inquiry now to email@example.com