How Stories Can Change Your Life
How Stories Can Change Your LIfe is a one-on-one online conversation with Peter de Kuster. It is one of 12 virtual conversations around our core themes: Entrepreneurship, Passion, Self Promotion, Money, Time, Self, Innovation and Creativity. Further information on how to connect with Peter will be send when you mail him at firstname.lastname@example.org
Why should I attend?
The importance of stories is often misunderstood and overlooked Music, film, literature and the visual arts, aren’t simply entertaining; they help us develop a sense of meaning in life.
Our identity lies in the hands of storytelling, influencing our values, views, loyalties and fears. What are stories really for? What importance does it play in our lives? How best can we draw value from it in order to lead more emotionally fulfilling lives?
What will I learn?
How Stories Can Change Your Life teaches:
- That the power of stories emerges best when we rely on it as a therapeutic tool
- Storytelling aids us in our quest to develop self-knowledge, empathy and communion
- Storytelling provides a sense of consolation
- This class connects a range of storytelling masterpieces with our own dilemmas and pains around love, work and society, and invites us to see storytelling as a resource with which to address the complex agonies of being human
The format of this conversation is highly interactive and involves a combination of teaching, and reflection. Peter de Kuster aims to create a confidential space where you are welcome to contribute freely and comfortably. If you have any questions about the format of the virtual conversation please get in touch at email@example.com
- Dates: 29 September 2021
- Time: One Hour
- Form: Online conversation with Peter de Kuster
- Price: Euro 99
Book your virtual conversation by sending Peter an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
About Peter de Kuster
Peter de Kuster is the founder of Passion Never Retires. Peter’s approach combines in-depth storytelling and marketing expertise, and for over 20 years clients have found it effective with a wide range of creative business issues.
Peter is writer of the series The Heroine’s Journey and Hero’s Journey books, he has an MBA in Marketing, MBA in Financial Economics and graduated at university in Sociology and Communication Sciences.